Friday, April 13, 2012

Started the veggie garden for this year! 2012

I just have a good feeling of being outside also the weather is so corporated!
I did a few things like cleaning up from last fall and mixing up the soil.
I need to waft out, not to overdo thing still. Anyway, it is good to get started, right?

We also got the seeds from the seed of change. they are organic. We also plan to get some starter as well from the organic farm near by. I m so excited about my garden. Feeling so greateful that we have a bit of land for me to play with. Enjoy gardening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Pages :Travel

Movie I like

  • 17 again
  • August Rush
  • Away we go
  • Before the devil know you’re dead
  • Blind Side
  • Burn after reading
  • He’s just not that into you
  • Its complicate
  • Julie & Julia
  • Juno
  • Milk
  • Pineapple Express
  • The curios case of Benjamin Button
  • The reader